style is just a matter of choice and expression

style is just a matter of choice and expression

Friday, May 23, 2014

Simple ripped jeans, butterfly sleeve top and chain rhinestone shoes

Just a fast ootd. Nothing real special,  I was painting this day! But here is what I wore... the shirt came from wet seal of course a wet seal clearance find. I got it 2 weeks ago so hurry and check they might still have it! The tank and jeans I have had forever just your favorite staples :) and the chain shoes I think I have another blogg post on them , but they came from famous footwear. I got them a year ago but they still have some similar!  My ring I have had for long.time but got it from forever 21. I always love their jewelry!  On my toenails is shocking pink by China glaze my altimeter favorite summer nail polish.  I'm pretty sure my toes are always this color !


do you follow my youtube ? here is my 30 second video of my outfit ...



No comments:

Post a Comment