style is just a matter of choice and expression

style is just a matter of choice and expression

Monday, May 26, 2014

Outfit today

Was such a nice day out today ! Need to get all my shorts out. But evenings get cold so I was glad.to have Capri on by the end of the evening. 

We had a cookout and just had some family and friends over. Somehow I ended up playing kick ball. Lol

But back to my outfit. The shirt I have on is really a dress from wet seal. It was 8 dollars on clearance and they had many other colors! I just took my hair tie and tied it up and called it a shirt today. I love this color tho! The capris are from rue 21 and where 24.90. Flip flops are another wet seal find they where 6.80. I guess I didn't wear any jewelry or anything simple day :) hope everyone has a great Memorial day!

No comments:

Post a Comment