style is just a matter of choice and expression

style is just a matter of choice and expression

Saturday, August 29, 2015

Ombre skirt outfit


Ok so I have something to confess... 
This ombre dress is intended to be just a skirt!!!? 
What? I'm only 4'11" that would have never worked! 
But this happens a lot to me. 


If you are short like me .... grab a belt and let's go! 



This chrochet cardigan is kind of my go to. 
I love it for spring or fall not too warm not too hot! And for Pennsylvania weather that works out great for summer too lol 
I did pick this one up at h&m
Juat love the fringe ♡ 


My belt is an old school favorite. I honestly had it since high school... and I'm not telling how long ago that was but it's been awhile since I have been in high school LOL 


This dress or I mean skirt was a Bon Ton clearance find for 20 dollars! So soft and super comfy ♡♡ 
This does have a slit in it but wasn't too much even after I had to pull this way up. Who is this tall they could wear as a skirt? Whoever it is I'm jelous I wasn't blessed with height haha either way would look great both ways! 


Style is how you feel when you have an outfit on ♡ feel amazing and comfortable while you are doing it :) I will have a video on youtube! An check out yesterday's outfit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment