style is just a matter of choice and expression

style is just a matter of choice and expression

Sunday, October 30, 2022

nice Boos

Okay so I love fall! The season, color changes, cooler weather, and not to mention holidays.. Halloween, Thanksgiving then Christmas... my favorite time. Anyway... 

I found this jacket last year right after Halloween I couldn't wait to wear it. I love crop jean jackets... but 🤔 might do some diys we could make some for different holidays 😁

My jeans few people asked where from these where vintage MUDD jeans. Thrifted. 


I normally dress up hand candy out, or use to take the kids out, now our family is getting smaller and kids getting older with their own plans. I turned to my animals lol I just got 2 new puppies. Their  first Halloween. Bullseye was a lobster and Rouger a dinosaur. I was planning on going to the parade but just decided to do things around the house it was so nice out today! 



Ended the evening with some butterfly shrimp in the air fryer. And had to stay festive with my plate! 




No comments:

Post a Comment