style is just a matter of choice and expression

style is just a matter of choice and expression

Thursday, November 20, 2014

2 weeks in fall outfits


Ok so I love fall weather!  And living in Pennsylvania it tests me all the time lol so for sure sweater weather. .. I think we skipped fall and went right into winter but I had a few nice fall days here is what I ended up wearing.... 


This shall came from gabes a tended the shirt was thrift find atsndndnd the jeans destroyed by me :) 



I am in need of another pair of boots, but I did pick these ones up at bon ton! So comfortable! The sweater is absolutely gorgeous as well picture doesn't do it justice but it's so sparkly came from bon ton at well at send they had it in black, red, and blue. Added few other layers underneath and was ready to go! 



Another favorite sweater for the season is this one. I atsndndnd so got atsndndnd so bon ton! I buttoned it wrong atsndndnd so to first and liked how it looked so kept it like that. I like a semetrical clothing the jeans are almost famous brand and my boots are the ones I have been wearing for years! Fringe ones and came from famous footwear.  



I have had this xoxo shirt for such a long time!! Wet seal originally but wow years and years ago! It's one of my favorites tho so comfortable threw a flowly tank under and jeans from tj max! Weird these jeans don't have any holes lol 


Ok so these holes are at least patched haha 
this leopard fleece is columbia and found at bon ton!? Wow I got a lot of these sweaters at bon ton ... normally I never go there. But found some great things last time! They had all kinds of cute prints and I picked up a zebra one as well! 



So I never got too much into the tribal faze until I seen this crop sweater at Gabes. So comfortable!  Put a flowly layer tank under and my favorite jeans and boots from target :) 







Just a lazy comfy day! Comfy pants are always important.  Harlem pants? Haha never thought I'd wear these again forgot how comfortable they are tho. And will admit I have few others I picked up when I got these so look forward to few more lazy day outfits! The sweater was a thrift find and paired with black sweater boots. 




Ok so I love layers! I think that's why I love fall/winter months. 
I layered a ruffle dress ( wet seal clearance) crochet cardigan ( rue 21 ) and just a brown cardigan
jeans are just destroyed and studded a diy I did myself and is on youtube :) 



Ripped jeans tube dress with a belt and jean jacket :) typical outfit of mine lol 


On one of the warmer days I got away with these ripped jeans and a short sleeve a semetrical sweater 



I love holister clothing it's just so soft. But I can't stand anything real tight around my neck. I cut the hood off of this hoodie but the jeans came from tj max 


Ripped jean jacket ( who knows where and how old this is ) Miley Cyrus jeans ... I know I know comfortable tho lol boots famous footwear. 


This tube dress is actually a skirt for taller people. It made a great dress for my 4 foot 11 inch body lol it came from tj max and so did the jean jacket. 


I must say I love love this mint color! The skirt was a clearance find ( not sure where but is in one of my hauls on youtube) just layered with basic tops I had. 


Last outfit for this post
jean jacket has lace detail on back came from rue 21 and the white dress is a wet seal find belt is just one I had laying around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment