style is just a matter of choice and expression

style is just a matter of choice and expression

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Lace maxi dress.. dressed down with a jean jacket

So I went into tj max and seen this maxi skirt in the woman's section... Size small. Was so excited took it into fitting room to realize the maxi skirt fitted for normal height and  is going to be a maxi dress, because I am only 4 11. Lol either way I would make it work! I had to buy it. ♡

This skirt was on clearance for 15 dollars the jean jacket also came from tj max and I paid 25 dollars for it... would not recommend it because it got a hole in the sleeve within a hour of normal wear ( bad fabric ! ) cute but disappointed in it verse the price!

throw a belt and jean jacket on and it dresses it down? Great for the fall weather we have been having!

No comments:

Post a Comment