style is just a matter of choice and expression

style is just a matter of choice and expression

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Simple fall outfit

We decided to go to a haunted house it was a three hour drive one way(cause I had to pick everyone up) it was in connaut lake. It was so weird, they had a amusement park inside a town all spread out.there would be a ride then a house with people living right beside it. Idk if I would want my neighborhood be that but it was neat to see! It was 13 levels ended with roller coaster.check my thoughts of someone blogg for a review on that....this is my fashion blog so what did I wear....a xoxo sweater from body central (years ago) red and a white tank under and ripped jeans from wet seal the boots where a clearance find at famous footwear for 8 dollars(after I bought another clearance shoe full clearance price I got these half off ) without buying another pair these would have been 16! Simple fall outfit

No comments:

Post a Comment